Show Side Menu
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999
Patient Access
Follow Us On Facebook
eConsult - Consult our Doctors online
Connect to Support

Change Of Personal Details

Please inform the reception staff if you change your name, address (and bring proof of change of address, i.e a utility bill in your name and new address) or telephone number.

The NHS is a residence-based healthcare system. Therefore, if you move permanently away from the UK you are no longer entitled to medical treatment under normal NHS rules. Please ensure that you notify us if you are leaving the country for more than 3 months so that the necessary action can be taken. If you return to live in the UK permanently you can of course re-register with an appropriate surgery.

Find a support worker role near you today
Local Services, Let Family Ceremonies
Need care but want to stay in your own home?