Gudgeheath Lane Surgery 'VIRTUAL' Patient Participation Group
Gudge Heath Lane Surgery has an established Virtual Patient Participation Group (PPG) and is looking for new members to join.
The aims and objectives of the group are:
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest
- To allow patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and their healthcare.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
- To allow open and honest communication between the practice and patient representatives.
The Virtual PPG provides:
- A critical friend: A two way transfer of information and ideas
- Early highlighting of service development within the Practice
- Patient feedback about what service is provided
- Patients ideas on what they might like the practice to provide
- The PPG does NOT provide any medical advice
As a member of the ‘Virtual’ Group patient will be asked to take part in ‘on-line’ practice surveys relating to issues within the practice.
We would very much like our group to have representatives from all age groups and ethnic backgrounds.
If you would like to join the VIRTUAL Patient Participation Group please complete the on-line application form below and submit your details to the surgery. Thanks you.
Information submitted through secure forms is used only for the purposes of processing your request. We may
be in touch with you in relation to the information submitted.
All Information submitted through secure forms is secured with a private key known only to the GP practice and is
accessed over a secure connection by nominated Practice staff. Our practice has a strict confidentiality policy.
This information is not shared with any third party organisations.
This information is retained for up to 28 days.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.